- 2016 - now : Associate Professor (Univ. Reunion). Saint-Pierre
- 2008 - 2016 : Junior Researcher (Inria), FUN project. Lille
- 2007 - 2008 : Postdoctoral fellow (CNRS), LIFL/IRCICA/Inria POPS project. Lille
- 2005 - 2007 : PhD (Inria), ARES project Insa Lyon. Lyon
- Self deployment of Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks. We design an algorithm that allow different deployment/coverage schemes for mobile wirelss sensors. The deployment guarantees connectivity all along the deployment procedure. (Paper accepted in Transaction on Automatic Control)
- QoS in Wireless sensor and Ad Hoc networks. We evalute the performance, based on multimedia criterias, of dynamic placement of mobile routers in substitution networks. (Paper accepted in Mobihoc).
- Routing with guarantees in wireless sensor networks. HECTOR is a guarantee delivery geographic routing protocol for wireless sensor networks based on virtual coordinates. (Paper accepted in MSN)
- MAC protocols for ad hoc networks: MadMac, PAS and SBA are adaptation of 802.11 for ad hoc networks. These protocols are fair and efficient compared to 802.11. (Paper accepted Computer Network and Ad Hoc Networks).
- Performance evaluation of ad hoc networks: Performance evaluation of 802.11 in ad hoc mode using PEPA (Performance Evaluation Process Algebra). (Paper accepted in PIMRC).
Students / Co-workers
- Milan Erdelj
- Karen Miranda
- Enrico Natalizio
- Dimitrios Zorbas
- Alia Ghaddar
- WSNET: module for pattern mobility extracted from a file. [contact]
- I've developed for ns-2.33 a static routing protocol named ASR (Ad-hoc Static Routing). This protocol avoid message exchanges for constructing or maintaining routes in ns-2 to better evaluate the performance of a MAC protocol. This protocol is based on Dikjstra algorithm by minimizing the number of hop between to a source and a destination. ASR also takes a routing distance as a parameter. [contact]
- Implementation of 802.11e EDCA in NS-2.35 simulator. [contact]
- MadMac, PAS and SBA sources code for NS-2.33 simulator. [contact]
- Directeur des études DUT en apprentissage (2017-)
- Chargé de mission pour le développement de la filière IT-ESIROI (2019-)
- Correspondant Egalité Femme-Homme IUT (2018-2019)
- Conseil de département de l'IUT (2016-)
- Member of 27 CNU section of UdS (2010), Universite de la Reunion (2011).
- Organisation of MC3 -ICNC 2012 workshop-.
- Editorial member of: Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks, IET Electronic Letters
- Chair: TPC chair of PE-WASUN (2016) Web chair of AdHoc-Now 2011, Publicity chair for AdHocNets 2011, Publicity chair of PE-WASUN (2009, 2010), co-organization chair of ALGOTEL 2010.
- Program commitee of: GLOBECOM (2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021), PE-WASUN (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018, 2020, 2021), ICC (2009, 2018), MSWIM (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014), WiMob 2013, BIONETICS 2012, ALGOTEL 2012, DCOSS 2012, MASS (2011, 2012), LOCAN (2009, 2010), JDIR 2010.
- Project reviewer for: ANR JCJC (2011), FONDECYT Chile (2012, 2017).
- Journal reviewer for: IEEE Communication Magazine, Elsevier Ad-Hoc Networks, Elsevier Computer Networks, IEEE Transaction on Parallel and Distributed System, Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, Elsevier Computer Communication, IEEE Transaction on Automatic Control, EURASIP JWCN, Transaction on Wireless Communication, Elsevier Performance Evaluaton, IEEE Communication Letters
- Conference reviewer for: GLOBECOM'10, PIMRC'10, LCN 09, AICCSA'09, ICC'09, ICDCN'09, PerSens'08, VTC Fall'08, Networking'08, LCN'08, PE-WASUN'08, OPODIS'08, Algotel'08, PIMRC'07, PE-WASUN'07, MSWIM'07, PE-WASUN'06, MSWIM'06, Algotel'06, CFIP'06, MedHocNet'05
Tahiry Razafindralambo received his MSc in applied statistics and computer science from
the university of Antananarivo in 2001, his PhD. degree in Computer Science from
the INSA de Lyon in 2007 and is HDR in 2013 in Lille. He is currently an Associate
Professor at University of Reunion island. His research interests
are mainly focused on distributed algorithms and protocols design for wireless networks
and performance evaluation. He is involved in many organization and program committees
of national and international conferences such as DCOSS, MASS, PE-WASUN, MSWIM, PIMRC,
ICC and he is the principal investigator of many national and international projects.